31 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas For When You Need a Little Inspiration
Just a short and snappy one from me tonight! Much as I like reading and writing long rambly blog posts I thought I’d share something (hopefully) more useful today. A blog post about blog posts, woo! These are based on lifestyle ideas I’ve written/have in my drafts – we’ve all seen the same ideas come up time and time again on Pinterest lists, so hopefully these provide some different prompts. Sometimes just a little prompt is all it takes to get you started! Just like Victoria of InTheFrow said here about the evolution of a blog post, sometimes just a photo can provide a spark of inspiration, and I’ve found the same to be the case for a photo, a sentence, or a conversation. Anything to get the ideas flowing. Hopefully some of these might help you out too. 🙂
- What are you most excited about?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- Being age __ in 2017
- What new things have you been trying lately?
- What are your ‘feel good’ things?
- Share a road trip photo diary
- What unsettles you?
- Bed sweet bed – what do you love about your bedroom?
- What’s the next step?
- Being the oldest/youngest/middle/only child – how has it shaped your life?
- 10 years from now…
- Take a test to find your Myers Briggs personality – is it accurate?
- The life you want
- Share your views on religion and spirituality
- 10 before you’re 20/30/40…
- What is interesting to you?
- Your favourite accounts to follow
- Write a letter to your elderly self. What kind of person do you hope to be?
- Share you photography style/tips. Do you have a trademark style or edit a particular way?
- Peoplewatching – record your observations on life going by.
- Do you trust yourself? Why/why not?
- Which life experiences have been most/least valuable to you?
- One word: ‘confidence’. Go
- Your attitude towards relationships
- What’s the story behind your blog name & why you started blogging?
- Problems/perks of being short/average/tall
- Rant about/praise social media
- Did you go to university? Was it worth it?
- Outline your year/blogging year/life in numbers
- The traditions you’ll always keep
- A conversation with a stranger you’ll always remember
Goes without saying please let me know if you use any of these ideas – I’d love to read your posts!
lily kate x