– Ahh, everybody’s favourite cute couple being cute again. If they broke up, I’d actually give up hope. I don’t even know them that well but if they can’t make it work then nobody can. Sad truth.
– What is it about blue sea and sky? Easy to have a cute fun feed when that’s your backdrop. Those Cali/Aussie guys got it so good.
– Your photos are nothing to write home about, but your witty captions make me laugh therefore I like you.
– Bet it took a good few attempts to settle on that flat lay arrangement. You’ve nailed it though, well done. Also bet there’s a pile of ugly wires and empty cups just out of shot.
– Oh my, you grew into your looks, didn’t you! Neville Longbottom effect in action right there.
– Food photos when I’m hungry, again. Every bloody time.
– I want your life by the time I’m your age. Wait, you are my age (or younger). What?
– Well… if I’d known that event was happening, I’d have gone. How did they all find out about it?
– Themes and consistency are all well and good, but seriously, every photo is basically the same. Variety, puh-lease!
– A* for effort in the contortionism that photo of your shoes must’ve taken.
– How did you make that look nice? I mean, anyone can make flowers look pretty because well, flowers are pretty. But porridge? My porridge is anything but pretty.
– Why do white borders make feeds 10x more appealing? I’ve realised this too late.
– Your talent in finding a GIF for everything is remarkable.
– Yes, I stalk your photos; no, I won’t give you the satisfaction of knowing that I do by actually following you. You’re doing the same with me. Let’s keep it that way.
– Must not accidentally like any of your photos. *Taps screen very lightly and carefully, holding phone at the edges*
– You smiled! What?!? You never smile! Wait, it’s a photo from an event that it’d be bad not to post. You didn’t actually want the world to see your teeth.
– I wonder how many chairs you had to stand on for that photo of the entire table in that restaurant? Brave move!
– Pleaseeee stop pouting. I just can’t deal.
– Your bio says you’re 9?!? Back in the day when I was 9, Nintendogs was where it was at. Yes, I know half of you reading are probably tutting and thinking ‘well back in MY day…’ but still. Times are changing so quickly.
– Even worse when the ones pouting are the 9 year olds.
– This is productive. I’m finding inspiration. Let’s see what Explore has picked for me today.
– Explore/Discover/Whatever it’s called these days knows my taste better than I do. I think the internet in general knows my taste better than I do.
– Your account is private. How do you have so many followers? How have you lured them in with one tiny profile picture and a bio? I’m gonna have to find out. *Follows*
lily kate x